Google

This is an ever-evolving story of a girl writer and her two greatest loves, the movies and travel. As she hikes the trenches of Hollywood, you're brought along for the ride.

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

We're All Mad Here... Happy New Year!


"Then it doesn't matter which way you walk," said the cat."
"So long as I get somewhere," Alice added as an explanation.
"Oh, you're sure to do that," said the cat, "if you only walk long enough." [ Alice In Wonderland]

******
I'll keep walking... even though I don't really know where I'm headed.  Here's to living life in 2014.  For me, it's the journey and the people I've met along the way that make all the difference.

Thank you to all the phenomenal people in my life (and the readers of this blog.) May you all have a Happy New Year!!!

~KLiedle

No comments:

Post a Comment