Google

This is an ever-evolving story of a girl writer and her two greatest loves, the movies and travel. As she hikes the trenches of Hollywood, you're brought along for the ride.

Friday, October 5, 2007

Harvest Moon Rising


I may not be able to see the stars out here in Hollywoodland (at least the celestial kind), but the other night, I was able to capture a perfect Harvest Moon. I ran outside and flashbulbed the poor moon like some kind of crazed, giddy paparazzi girl with a new camera...in my case, that camera is a Panasonic Lumix FZ8 which I am still getting used to using.



I've been happy with it so far, yet flabbergasted by all the settings and gizmos which have prompted me to actually read the manual (something I typically avoid if at all possible.) This has been a rare exception...the other major one being the dreaded Photoshop manual I've been wanting to tackle for months.

No comments:

Post a Comment