Google

This is an ever-evolving story of a girl writer and her two greatest loves, the movies and travel. As she hikes the trenches of Hollywood, you're brought along for the ride.

Sunday, November 23, 2014

There Are Times I Could Walk Forever

Nature and I have an understanding.  No matter what I'm going through in my life, the outdoors always brings me peace.  There are times I could walk forever until I forgot myself and everything that brought me to that moment.  I would climb trees high above my parent's house, watch the sky as the clouds roll by and listen to the rustling of cornstalks on a windy day.  Things like that always brings me closer to knowing myself.   For that reason and many others, I'm really looking forward to seeing WILD

KL

Post / Copyright ©2014 by Kendra Liedle/@cococaffeine


No comments:

Post a Comment